Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS)
In partnership with GDAA!
See right side description for locations
WE RECOMMEND this course for suppliers of apartment products or services.
The CAS Certified Apartment Supplier course will help you earn your CAS credential allowing you to network with peers from other supplier companies, as well as with community managers. This course will help you understand the everyday challenges that apartment management customers face and help you develop unique selling propositions to meet those challenges.
You'll learn about:
- Applicant screening, leasing contracts, and move-ins
- Rent collection, lease renewal, the move-out process, lease termination, and eviction
- Property management systems and their functions
- How community managers create a positive fair housing environment
- Minimizing risk through inspections, preventative maintenance, safety programs, and documentation
- Addressing property and environmental hazards and crime
- Analyzing property financial operations and underperformance
- Monitoring property performance to achieve an owner's investment goals
- Maximizing net operating income
To obtain the CAS credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Complete the Supplier Success Course
- Employment within the apartment industry in a supplier position
- Successful completion of all CAS coursework (totaling 26 hours)
- Pass the CAS exam within six (6) months of declaring candidacy
Exam and book are included with registration. We will break for lunch everyday. Coffee and donuts will be provided each morning!
Day 1: Supplier Sucess
Wednesday, May 3, 2023 | 8:30 am to 5 pm | GCNKAA
Friday, June 2, 2023 | 8:30 am to 5 pm | GDAA
Friday, June 16, 2023 | 8:30 am to 5 pm | GCNKAA
Friday, June 23, 2023 | 8:30 am to 5 pm | GDAA
Thursday, June 29, 2023 | 8:30 am to 5 pm | GCNKAA
Friday, June 30, 2023 | 8:30 am to 5 pm | GDAA