Presented by Dan Pike, Bob Kohlman, & Charles Tassell
How do you respond to crisis?
Do you respond well or do you respond poorly? Maybe you are unsure because you haven't been faced with a crisis. This course has been specifically crafted to help atttendees be the prior. You'll get a diverse instructions from multiple angles; property management, emergency servies, insurrance, and more!
No one wants to think that something bad might happen to them and sure, you could bank on the idea that you can call someone and ask them what to do if something bad did happen. The seconds, minutes, or hours spent trying to figure out what to do could make a big differnece when there is a fire, shooting, or other emergency.
1.Introduction and Event Objectives
- Event background and goals.
2.What is a “Disaster” and who is affected?
- Define “Disaster” and identify key stakeholders in any given event.
3.Before the Storm!
- Plan and prepare prior to the event for best result.
- Execute plan with meaningful, purpose drive response to limit damage.
- Restore operations to pre-event capacity and improve plan to address future events.
This course is worth 3 CEC's. If you need documentiation, please reach out to email@example.com for your certificate!