2022 Business Exchange
Where Connections are Made
Oasis Conference902 Loveland-Miamiville Road
Loveland, OH 45140
* Registration open until 5/2/22 at 12:00 PM ()
HOW IT WORKS
FOR OUR ASSOCIATE MEMBERS: Similar to Speed Networking, this IN-PERSON Business Exchange offers you the opportunity to meet one-on-one in 5-minute intervals with key decision makers from several of the participating property owner and management companies.
The first 10 to 15 rotations will be pre-scheduled meetings with companies with whom you have requested to meet. New this year, we are excited to share that participating property management companies have the ability to rank up to 10 products and services they are looking to invest in during the upcoming year. We will then match your selections with their selections to provide all of our participants with more valuable meetings. After the initial 10 to 15 rotations, you may randomly move around the floor as you see best for your business goals. Depending on the total number of primary companies participating and the total number of associate members registered, you may - or may not - have to wait a few rotations between meetings.
An event booklet will also be provided to all participants with detailed and highly beneficial information on all of our participating companies. As an associate member, you may either submit a full color, half page ad to include or send a brief paragraph about your company. See more details under Important Deadlines below.
FOR OUR PROPERTY OWNERS AND MANAGEMENT COMPANIES: This is your opportunity to conduct multiple meetings with multiple vendors in one morning, allowing you to easily expand your network of suppliers. Once you register to participate, you will receive an Information Statement Form complete with an A-to-Z listing of the products and services our associate members provide to the multifamily housing industry. Simply complete the information and select the top 10 to 15 products or services you are looking to invest in for 2022 and 2023 and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then schedule meetings with companies that provide the products and services you are most interested in.
April 26: Registration ends for Property Owners and Management Companies.
April 26: Early Bird registration ends for Associate Members.
May 2: Deadline to register for this event AND have your company information included in the event booklet.
May 2: Deadline to submit either one 1/2 page ad (7.5” wide x 4.8” tall) OR a brief paragraph about your prducts or services, including contact information and website. This will be used in the event booklet distributed to all pre-registered attendees prior to the event. Ads should be press-quality pdf or high resolution jpg files sized correctly. Ad OR paragraph should be emailed directly to email@example.com.
May 3: GCNKAA to email Meeting Request Form to Associate Members
May 6: Deadline to return your Meeting Request Form (will be sent May 3).
May 20: Meeting Schedule and Event Booklet emailed to all attendees
Participating Management Companies
*This list will continue to grow*
Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority (CMHA)
Hearth Home Communities
Heritage Hills Capital Partners
Miller Valentine Group
Oberer Management Services
Sundance Property Management
Uptown Rental Properties
Village Green Management
Bid On a Private Lunch Package at Silent Auction
- Lunch for two at Trio Bistro with Justin Seger and Aaron Guttman with HILLS Properties. Starting bid is $200 and bidding will be available during the Business Exchange event.
- Lunch for two at Nada with Jordann Morgan, Brent Neiger, and Corey Peterson with Fath Properties. Starting bid is $200 and bidding will be available during the Business Exchange event.
- Lunch for two at Trio Bistro with Mike Markus and Cass Hopkins with BRG Apartments. Starting bid is $200 and bidding will be available during the Business Exchange event.
- Lunch for two at Montgomery Inn Boathouse with Bob Wahlke, Brad Agin, Derek Wehman, Tony Collins, Jud Oscerwitz, and John Recob with Towne Properties. Starting bid is $200 and bidding will be available during the Business Exchange event.
- Lunch for two at Nada with Melissa Joy, Andy Frommeyer, and Kellie Turner with Village Green Management. Starting bid is $200 and bidding will be available during the Business Exchange event.