2022 Trade Show Leadership Forums
Sharonville Convention Center11355 Chester Road
Cincinnati, OH 45246-4002
* Registration open until 3/14/22 at 10:00 AM (EDT)
Calling all decision makers...Step right up to the Greatest Trade Show on Earth and join us for the 2022 GCNKAA Trade Show Forums where you and other industry leaders can discuss issues and topics that are affecting multifamily housing. Besides our traditionally robust line-up of thought leaders, we are offering an exciting suite of education opportunities for your leadership team.
FREE Leadership Team Forum Opportunities
- Executive Forum on Operations and Ownership Direction headlined by Todd Hignite with Hearth Home Communities. Mr. Hignite has been in the multifamily housing industry for over 25 years and is currently on the GCNKAA Board of Directors, a member of the NAAEI Faculty, as well as various Association committees.This forum is geared toward C-suite, VP of operations, and senior multisite leaders.
- Marketing Forum headlined by James Sellar with Village Green Management. James will focus on marketing and advertising options in an ever-changing environment. This forum is geared toward your company’s marketing decision maker.
- IT Forum headlined by Bill Salyers with Towne Properties. Bill will lead the discussion on IT trends, cyber security, software, and more. This forum is geared toward management personnel who are responsible for your company’s IT solutions.
- Human Resource Forum headlined by Bob Winkler with Fath Properties. Bob will lead the discussion on recruitment ideas, benefit options, and the employee experience. This forum is geared toward Human Resource Managers.
All four forums are from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm at the Sharonville Convention Center located at 11355 Chester Road. Please stay after the conclusion of the forum for a cocktail reception and early, private access to the trade show floor from 4 pm to 5 pm.