KY Fair Housing by Art Crosby
National Real Estate Investors Association2755 Mansion Place
Crestview Hills, KY 41017-4709
* Registration open until 5/9/24 at 2:30 PM (EST)
"I will, to the best of my ability, answer any Fair Housing legal questions you may have."
Join us for an engaging seminar focused on Kentucky Fair Housing laws and their crucial implications for the multi-family industry. Led by a licensed Kentucky Attorney with expertise in housing and landlord/tenet law, this seminar promises valuable insights and practical knowledge essential for owners, regionals, property managers, real estate professionals, and anyone involved in rental property management.
Topics to include:
- Overview of KY Fair Housing Laws
- Understanding protected classes and prohibited discrimination
- Landlord/Tenet rights and responsibilities
- Navigating reasonable accommodations & modifications
- Best practices for ensuring compliance & avoiding pitfalls
Important Information & Disclaimers
- This seminar is for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. As an attorney, Art provides general information based on expertise, but individual circumstances may vary. Attendees should consult with a qualified legal professional for personalized advice.
"Art is the Executive Director of KFHC. His primary responsibilities include initiating community outreach programs and overseeing legal staff in filing complaints. Prior to this, he focused his practice on housing issues and landlord/tenant law. Art has taught for the National Business Institute and lectures to both landlords and tenants on a regular basis. He is a member of the Kentucky Bar Association, State Bar of Georgia, and the Florida Bar.
Art received his B.S. degree in journalism with honors from the University of Florida. He earned his J.D. degree (magna cum laude) from the University of Georgia School of Law, where he was a member of the Georgia Chapter of the Order of the Coif."